Monday, September 15

Dad's b-day + Mid Autumn

Went back home last weekend for my dad’s birthday and mid-autumn. Initially thought that, I can savor all the mooncakes back at home, since most of my family members don’t have a penchant for it. Never did I expect that there was none left for me, as my mum has given it to my grandma.*sobs* Actually, still got one left in my home. But it’s green tea de. I must say I’m not a choosy person, especially for anything that’s edible. But, I can’t imagine the taste of the green tea mooncake in my mouth. Yucks… But after I’m back at uni, my frens and I managed to grab the last four pieces of yam snow skin mooncake at Jusco. Haha… Was feeling triumphant when we bought that, as if we’re a few seconds late, the precious small purplish treasure will not be ours dy.

By the way, guess what I got for my dad as birthday present? Originally I was thinking to get a couple ring or watch for my mum and dad. But I never know that you can barely get that with a RM 200 budget. I’m not kiam. I’m a qiong xue sheng, ok? Anyway, while wandering in the mall looking for presents within my budget, a brilliant idea came to me. I really admire myself sometimes. Haha… I know. Stop being narcissist all the time. Anyway, I got my dad (and mum, since I haven’t buy her any present for her bday last month) a hand-held massager from Ogawa. Osim is too branded (pricier) for me. The original price for the massager I bought was RM 399. Then, they have a Raya promo and thus they are offering RM 199. Good bargain leh. But this is still not the best. Then, by hook or by crook, I managed to get a better price. Haha…

On that very day, we (dad, mum and I) went to Katerina Hotel for buka puasa buffet. Yup, this hotel was the one in the Dr Chua scandalous video. The buffet was so-so. Worth mentioning is the chicken. I know we are in Batu Pahat, but there is no such need to cook it until it’s as hard as stone. Sigh… No satisfaction feeling at all, although I can barely walk or even sit straight when I leave.

Sigh… This blog looks so dull without pics. With pics, I don’t have to type so long and people say picture paints a thousand words. Shit… I’ve painstakingly typed so long but it’s still not equivalent to a picture. Not even half. I give up. When can I get a camera? Now the money I’ve saved is spent on other things, which is kinda unwilling de, but I wasn’t given any other options. Like the phone I mentioned previously and now, the laptop AC adaptor. I laughed too much at Choo Meng on his ugly and bulky adaptor and this is the karma. I wanna go pray dy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey pig,

If u really wan pray then u should folo the malay sembahyang(1day=5time) sure wat dream oso can came true true lo...hehe...

Take care N all the best for ur FYP...^^