Tuesday, September 5

Friendster blog - Tata, my hamper

How should I feel when I know that I won some goodies from CLEO magazine? Thrilled? Then, how should I feel when I learned that the redemption date was over few days ago? Sigh…

You know, I’m super duper lucky to win something from CLEO magazine as it is tough to compete with so many people who are able to obtain a copy of the magazine, even before it’s available at the newsstands, or bookstores.

By the time I saw the letter, the date for me to redeem the prize has ended. Luckily it’s just a Summer’s Eve hamper worth RM 50. If I were to win Anna Sui/CK, I’ll be knocking my head against the wall. Hope I’ll win something (even better) from the magazine in the future. Hehe…

P/S : I received the goodies after all. Thanks CLEO!! I'm still your loyal reader. =)

No comments: