Friday, July 14

Friendster blog - Things most people dunno about me

1. I hate tofu, beancurd... but I eat Japanese tofu...

2. I love potatoes, ie french fries, wedges, mashed potatoes, curry puff,... Apart from potatoes, I love Japanese cuisine. Yummy...

3. I have a good sense of direction, unless I'm in Singapore's HDB flats, where all of them look almost the same.

4. I need more time to differentiate where's left and where's right.

5. I'm blur... Recent evident:When someone said the girl in purple shirt, I turned around to see who's she. But it turned out to be I was the one.

6. I get bruised (blue-black) very easily and quite frequently without knowing when and how I got them.

7. I can be very gossipy, especially when I'm with my Smelly Gang.

8. I love dogs, especially puppies. Apart from that, I love teddy bears, especially those without fur-loss problem.

9. I'm quite rough sometimes. Proof no 1: My phone is currently a bit problematic. Proof no 2: I spoilt a laptop before and now, it was beyond hope. So, now I'm trying my best to be gentle, especially to my laptop.

10. I'll take a glance whenever I walk pass in front of a mirror, regardless of it size. You may call me vain, but this is what I do.

11. I've won the second place in inter-class singing competition when I was in primary three. The title of the song: It's a small world. Then around 5 years ago, my friends and I participated in a singing competition held in a small shopping complex, but it turned out to be a disaster.

12. I'm not good in crossing busy roads, especially when there are motorcycles zooming past. This makes me indecisive on when to cross.

13. The reason I chose Mechanical Engineering and not
• Electrical Eng - I don't like circuits when I'm in Form 5
• Chemical Eng - I don't want to go near the chemical, radioactive, flammable,... stuff
• Civil Eng - No for being under the sun
So, that was why I chose Mechanical Eng, without knowing much either about this course, when I first signed up.

No comments: