Sunday, August 6

Friendster blog - Lesson learnt?

This will be a short blog, just to disclose my feelings right now.

Can we trust everything we see through our naked eyes, and then jump to conclusion straight away, based only on what we had witnessed? The answer is a big NO. Well, recently, I did something and some people thought it was not appropriate for me to have THAT kind of reaction/behavior/thinking. So, now I’ve the feeling like being wronged, just because we have different perspective in dealing stuff/something. Some might think I was inconsiderate, but does anyone know my heart was bleeding too? Ouch… I just tend not to reveal my real feelings. Hey, I’m the one who went through all this, and I’m the one who know what actually happened... You all are just onlookers, who are unaware of all the every little bit of the details. So, never judge a book by its cover.

And Wee Chieh, sorry for your birthday present too. I judged the storybook by the cover too. I’ve learnt my lesson now.

No comments: