Wednesday, January 23

蔷蔷 by Ella

This post will be a short and brief one.

The following song was written and composed by Ella in memory of her pet dog. It is so meaningful; therefore I would like to share it with you guys. To some, it might be a tear-jerker, especially to those who own pets.


This reminds me of my own Dusky, a gift from my besties on my 16th birthday. Although it has been quite sometime, I would still like to thank you, Dusky for being such a good companion all the time, minus the time you were too hyperactive, chasing and biting people, including me. Thanks for everything...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. u still hav another blog lei.. juz leave it there liao o? haha... u reli vy 'eng' lo... haha..:P

Noiz... said...

Of course I'm 'eng' la... I like increasing my workload, but in the end, achieving nothing... hehe.. Maybe it's a habit of mine dy..

Anonymous said...

Oh,i like this song too..
Accidentally found ur blog at ur friendster's shoutout..
Happy CNY!!