Thursday, October 30

It's random, yet again

1. Viva is something of a past now, but this isn’t the main point. The main thing is, I am literally free now, until my first final starting on the 11th. And in between, I signed up for a 2-day course (Degree++) on total quality management.

2. Went to the library the first thing after viva. Borrowed not 1, not 2, but 5 chic-lit books. Among them was the one I’ve been eyeing on for so long, but seemed to be unable to locate it on the shelves. Haha… Was feeling triumphant then. And I finished the book (Size 12 is Not Fat, by Meg Cabot) in one night.

3. To rebond, or not to rebond. That is the question.
Now, I’m still struggling, on whether I should get myself a hair rebonding. Sometimes, my shoulder-length hair is the mother of all unruly hair. Yet sometimes, although it’s rare, I might be having good hair days. And there’s no any bushy hair. I’m in dilemma and my sis’ wedding is around a few corners.

4. Later I’m going to sing k and buffet dinner is included. But this will spoil my plan of losing weight, since my part time is being a glutton. Hmm… Maybe go swimming tomorrow. So, tata for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sound like u r having the one and onli "no-stress final" in ur study life...hehe...

Rebonding i'll vote 4 u cus if u do kerinting is it nice???

Good luck 4 ur final ya...^^