Thursday, December 18

Pics

Been doing nothing except job hunting for these few days. Don't want to waste money, so seldom go out. And my sis is using my Ezlink card now, so I lagi have excuse of not going out. So I spent most of the daytime at my sis' place, either online or reading books I've smuggled from my bro-in-law's place.

The nearest shopping mall is Junction 8, which is about 7 minutes of walking distance from my sis' place. So I'll go there once a while, to buy McFlurry. I guess the Oreo McFlurry here is cheaper compared to M'sia. It's S$ 2 only, although the cup size is smaller. Not sure on the portion though.

Maybe tomorrow I'll go swimming, since I've been lazing around. Then weekend go window shopping. Haha.. My life is kinda 'tui fei' now.

By the way, I haven't really played with my camera. But it has already taken more than 2K of pictures. Why? Cz my sis brought it along to Egypt and she has the passion to take 'still' pictures. The 'still' here means non-living objects, i.e. buildings. Anyway, the following are the shots I've taken with the camera so far.

Yeah, it's me in the lift.

The wedding bears that were tied at the car's hood.
This reminds me of the SG Bridal shop my sis
went to at JB. Coincidentally, 2 of my friend (HC and Ann Gie)'s
sisters went there too. So ngam.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay,babe..
How r u??
Find the job alrd?
I couldnt reach u last time..
Anyway, Sim said u r at BP now..

chin said...

Hey! How r u now?
Still searching Job?

Noiz... said...

Hi... I'm fine here, except for being unemployed. Goyang-ing kaki either at BP or Sg. Sigh... Recession and year end, so hardly got any job suitable for me to apply de. Btw, I was at BP during X'mas, but now back to Sg dy. Chin, sorry for not replying your sms earlier on. Was at Sg that time too. Anyway, take care and hope to catch up with you guys soon...

Anonymous said...

I like how the bear bear pictures turned out !